To take part in the REM: Just Imagine! Contest, your class MUST be registered for the Eurêka! Festival school day and attend the awards ceremony on June 7, 2019.
● View this video on the REM.
● Send one photo or scan per creation in JPG or PDF formats, and a short description (50-75 words) by May 23, 2019, noon. The description must explain how the proposed project is INNOVATIVE, COLLECTIVE and ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY.
● Send your entries to the following email address: email@example.com
● Make sure to include the following details for each entry:
Student’s name: ___________________ Age: ___________________
School: _________________________ Teacher: ___________________ Grade: _________________
● Only the first 20 classes to send in their creations will be eligible for the $2,000 prize. The following entries will be entered to win the $1,000 prize.
● Prizes must be used to fund technology-based activities in your school during the 2019-2020 school year.
● Maximum of one prize per school.
● The prizes will be awarded on Friday, June 7th, 2019 at the Eurêka! Festival.
Hop on board early!
Only the first 20 classes to enter will be eligible for the $2,000 prize. Also, from these first entries, the REM project and Eurêka! Festival teams will choose images to have printed on giant banners that will adorn the REM construction sites. Images will be posted on the Festival’s social media pages!