Adapting to current health measures
The Eurêka! Festival, which until last year, welcomed nearly 142,000 visitors over 3 days in the Old Port of Montreal, was canceled in 2020 and completely redesigned in 2021 to comply with health measures.
This year, the program is comprised of two new sections – Virtual Eurêka!, and Eurêka! School Tour.
In-person activities will follow the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada and the tourism industry’s COVID-19 Health Safety Plan to ensure that they are completely safe for the public.
- The activities will be visited in family or school bubbles.
- Masks will be compulsory on the site.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered at the entrance, at the exit and throughout the trail.
- The materials used by our presenters will be disinfected several times a day.
- Volunteers and security guards will enforce social distancing measures.