Adapting to current health measures
The Eurêka! Festival, which until last year, welcomed nearly 142,000 visitors over 3 days in the Old Port of Montreal, was canceled in 2020 and completely redesigned in 2021 to comply with health measures.
This year, it comprises three new, complementary sections – Science Safari, Virtual Eurêka!, and Eurêka! School Tour.
In-person activities will follow the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada and the tourism industry’s COVID-19 Health Safety Plan to ensure that they are completely safe for the public.
- The safari trail and activities will be visited in family bubbles.
- Masks will be compulsory on the site.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered at the entrance, at the exit and throughout the trail.
- The materials used by our presenters will be disinfected several times a day.
- Volunteers and security guards will enforce social distancing measures between family bubbles, in lines and along the trail.