Practical Information (2022)
FRIDAY JUNE 10 (school day – but open to all) 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
SATURDAY JUNE 11 10:30 am to 7:30 pm
Evening programming starts at 8 pm
SUNDAY JUNE 12 10:30 am to 5 pm
Step out of the Jean-Drapeau metro station and you’ll be in the heart of the action!
To get there, we strongly suggest using active or public transportation. Parking is limited and at good distance from the activities.
For quick and easy access to Parc Jean-Drapeau, the metro is the best option.
- Paid parking
- Bike link and Route verte: (14 km of bike path, reserved for bicycles)
- Ample bicycle parking
- BIXI bike terminals
- Bathrooms, water fountains
- Taxibus service
- STM shuttles
- River shuttles
- Free WIFI
- Information booths (at the Jean-Drapeau metro exit)
- Services for people with reduced mobility (the Jean-Drapeau metro station has an elevator)
what to eat?
- The St-Hélène Bistro-terrasse: paninis, burgers, french fries, fresh salads, coffee, beer, wine and more.
- Le Mignon – churros
- Victoria BBQ – paninis, burgers, vegetarian options
- Aliments Green Brothers – vegan pogos and carbon neutral sausages