WHY SUPPORT THE FESTIVAL?
- To promote science education among the general public
- To ensure the sustainability of the Festival
- To foster the emergence of a scientific culture among Quebec youth and encourage them to consider study and employment prospects in these fields
- To keep the Festival FREE
YOUR SUPPORT helps us pursue our mission of increasing young people’s curiosity and interest in science and technology and in careers in these fields.
A FREE Festival enables families of every background and social status to discover the richness of Quebec’s scientific culture.
These receipts can be used as a charitable tax credit to reduce your income tax, a credit that you can claim at both the provincial and federal levels.
L’île du savoir will issue receipts for donations of $500 and more.
MAKE A DONATION
L’île du Savoir is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the emergence of a scientific culture and a dynamic new generation in science and technology, by bringing together partners from educational and research institutions, scientific culture organizations, and the business community.
As a registered charity with the Canada Revenue Agency, we are able to issue official receipts to individuals or businesses that donate to us.
Online by credit card
Via our page on the Zeffy platform
Payable to L’île du savoir
425 boul. de Maisonneuve West, Suite 1100
Montréal (QC), H3A 3G5
Please indicate on the check that this is a donation
TO GET YOUR RECEIPT
Send your contact details to email@example.com so that we can issue a receipt indicating:
- Name of the donor as it should appear on the receipt
- Postal address
- Email and phone number of the contact person